CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Play

Hello, and greetings from the FA building... the only place I can call home these days. I spend most of my days here. As I type this, a girl is sitting next to me on the couch, tuning her guitar. I can hear the pounding of piano keys all around me... it's the busiest time of the day for practicing. Every once and a while, people will walk by, laughing or talking about the idea of rotation, who's playing Greig's Concerto, what Professor said earlier that day about Horowitz...

This is my life.

This is my home. Music is the only thing that I feel passionate about these days. All the troubles and worries in my life fade away when I completely let go of myself for a few hours and just PLAY. Playing is my salvation, playing is my escape, making music is the only thing that makes sense. When my world is out of control, all I need is the Beethoven room. All I need is to feel the soft keys and vibration of the strings below me. All I need to is to play.

0 comments: