CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

So you had a bad day...

Today has been super sucky. With a random attack of the stomach flu (or some related epidemic), a broken car, and my dad on my case for quickbook data, today comes in close to one of the worst days I've had in college. Though I've tried to be positive as best as I can, it's getting harder and harder every time. I'm tired of not having money. I'm tired of being hurt. I'm tired of responsibilities. I want Tommy to want me again. I want to be on the beach and with the sun. I want life to be simple. I want my room back. I want to stop pretending like all of this doesn't bug me when it just eats me inside...

I have been attempting to make some changes in my life, but it seems like every turn I keep making bad life choices that lead me deeper to where I never wanted to be. Where I don't want to end up. The only thing that makes sense right now is... well, nothing. And that scares me to death. And maybe I'm just feeling this way because I'm sick? Because I am depressed? This could be very true. Haha. I have lots that I put off, so back to work I go. Please be ok, little car!

0 comments: